Xiaomi has officially announced Redmi Note 7, the seventh edition in the Redmi Note series in China. This is Xiaomi’s first Android phone to be launched under the new “Redmi” brand as the Redmi logo on the back openly proclaimed. Xiaomi on Wednesday made known its intention to operate “Redmi” as a separate brand under its portfolio.
The device comes with a 6.3-inch Waterdrop LCD screen with Full HD+ resolution, protected on the surface by Gorilla Glass 5. Under the hood is a Snapdragon 660 chipset, accompanied by Adreno 512 GPU. Three variants of the smartphone will be available for consumers; the lesser model have 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, the standard model have 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, while the high-end model have 6GB RAM and 64GB storage.
The Redmi Note 7 harboured dual camera behind; the main camera uses a 48MP sensor made by Samsung, alongside with a 5MP depth-sensing camera for portrait shots. At the front is a 13MP camera for selfie. The phone runs Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top, sports a fingerprint sensor at the back, and is powered by a 4000mAh battery with supports for Quick Charge 4.
It has a 3.5mm audio jack at the top and USB Type-C port at the bottom. It also comes with an IR sensor.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specifications
- 6.3-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 48-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 13-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4,000mAh, Quick Charge 4
- Dimensions: 159.21×75.21×8.1mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Colour(s): Blue, Purple, Black
The 3GB/32GB model is priced at CNY 999 ($147 USD), the 4GB/64GB model is priced at CNY 1199 ($176 USD), while the 6GB/64GB model costs CNY 1399 ($205 USD). Sales for the Redmi Note 7 begins on January 15th. It can be order from today.
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE