Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 7S in India, which is an exact replica of Redmi Note 7 that was introduced in China in January, in specs and design. It features a Gorilla Glass 5 protected 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, and is powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset paired with up to 4GB of RAM.
It has dual rear-facing camera that is composed of 48MP Samsung GM1 sensor and 5MP depth sensor, while it sports a 13MP front camera. The phone runs Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top. It have rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, and hybrid dual SIM slot. It is fuelled by a 4000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Specifications
- 6.3-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 48-megapixel rear camera, Samsung ISOCELL BRIGHT GM1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10
- Splash resistant (P21 nano coating)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, IR sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4,000mAh, Quick Charge 4
- Dimensions: 159.21×75.21×8.1mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Colour(s): Sapphire Blue, Onyx Black, Ruby Red
The 3GB/32GB model is priced at Rs 10,999 (US$159), while the 4GB/64GB model costs Rs 12,999 (US$188). It will be available on Flipkart and Mi online and offline stores from May 23rd.