POCO, Xiaomi’s new sub-brand today becomes official in India, and with it comes the company’s first smartphone called F1—a mid-flagship smartphone running Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9 and POCO custom UI on top. Here is what we think, Xiaomi aimed to compete with OnePlus in India using the POCO brand judging by the specs and the unusual price tag the phone brings along.
The POCO F1 is the cheapest smartphone to be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 processor, stealing the crown from Asus ZenFone 5Z, though it lacked the premium feel. The phone is compact and easy to hold, thanks to its small 6.18-inch 19:9 display (roughly 5.5-inch in 16:9). The RAM and storage options are 4GB/6GB/8GB and 64GB/128GB/256GB, respectively.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phone has a polycarbonate unibody that is hard-coated for firm grip. There is also a special model dubbed “Armored Edition” that has a Kevlar back instead of polycarbonate. The rear of the phone harbors dual camera system, a primary 12MP camera and a secondary 5MP camera for depth of field. There is also a 20MP camera at the front. The cameras are AI-enhanced for pro-photo shot. Moreover, the front camera feature an IR face unlock that can unlock the phone even in the dark.
A fingerprint sensor is placed below the rear camera for additional security. Connectivity present includes Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5 and USB Type-C. It is backed by a 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
POCO F1 Specifications
- 6.18-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2246×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, 1.4μm
pixel size, Sony IMX363 sensor, Dual Pixel Auto Focus, dual LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 20-megapixel front-facing camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9; upgradeable to Android Pie
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Audio Enhancements: Dual Smart PA, Dirac HD
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,000mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
- Color(s): Graphite Black, Steel Blue, Red
POCO F1 with 6GB RAM + 64GB storage -> Rs 20,999 ($315)
POCO F1 with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage -> Rs 23,999 ($360)
POCO F1 with 8GB RAM + 256GB storage -> Rs 28,999 ($435)
POCO F1 with 8GB RAM + 256GB storage + Kevlar Armor Edition -> Rs 29,999 ($450)
It will be available exclusively on Flipkart and Xiaomi Mi store from August 29th. No details on 4GB RAM model yet.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE