If you are yet to receive any message from INEC after the INEC 2020 registration on www.inecrecruitment.com, I have a solution for you.
I have not received a message from INEC, INEC recruitment portal forgot password, how to login to INEC job board recruitment portal, mo INEC recruitment dashboard login.
In fact, this was the same method I used for someone and the person was able to login to INEC recruitment portal immediately.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The latest news on INEC recruitment is that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has started sending emails to candidates who registered between February 10, 2020 to February 15, 2020.
The email contains the login details (email and password) which will be used to login on www.applicants.inecrecruitment.gov.ng.
NOTE: The application submission on INEC recruitment dashboard will close on March 1, 2020. You need to login and upload all credentials and fill your personal details before then.
If you have not received any email from INEC that contains your details, here is what you should do.
Yet To Receive A Message From INEC? See Solution
The first thing is to ensure that you have checked your Spam folder. The mail could be in your spam folder.
If you have checked your spam folder and still have not received any email, follow the procedures below:
- Go to INEC recruitment login portal, www.applicants.inecrecruitment.com.
- Click on Forgot Password
- On the next page, enter the email address you registered with earlier.
- Your password reset link will be sent to your email address
NOTE: Make sure you check your spam folder for your password reset link.
You can now login to your INEC recruitment dashboard where you will continue your application.
Once you login, you can now proceed to:
- Provide Academic Information
- Add Working Experience
- Add Knowledge Areas
- Upload your certificates
- Update your skills
- Edit Personal details
- Add academic qualification
- Upload passport photograph
- You must be 18 years and above to register on the platform.
- One and only one registration is permitted, failure to comply will lead to disqualification
- The application is free
- You must possess a valid form of identification
- You can be called to any part of the country for an aptitude test, interview or job placement, as the Commission deems fit
- You will be responsible for all your expenses if called for an aptitude test or interview, this include your transportation, feeding and accommodation
- You cannot edit your biodata once submitted
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel your application on an account of a breach
- Signing up signifies that you have read and agree to these conditions.
I believe this guide will help you to login to your portal easily if you are have not received any email from INEC. If you found the article helpful, feel free to use the comment section below.
Also, make sure you share it with others.