Zoom App Money -How to Download and Install Zoom App On Mobile And Pc Devices
The Zoom app is a popular app widely regarded as one of the best apps for video conferencing. It is such a nice app for conducting virtual meetings with your peers, colleagues or even friends when it becomes impracticable or difficult to hold in-person meetings.
The world is currently faced with COVID-19 pandemic which has made it difficult for many businesses to conduct regular day-to-day physical meetings. As the essential alternatives to physical meetings, virtual meetings come to the fore and Zoom is obviously one of those apps which let businesses conduct such meetings conveniently.
A particular report has confirmed that in 2019, Zoom was used by a larger percentage of Fortune 500 companies. Needless to say, this confirms that Zoom is one of the most-used software apps for videoconferencing.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Quite frankly, Zoom has attracted widespread appeal with many business teams –including small, medium and large-scale groups –taking the advantage of the software app to carry on their discussion-based business activities. With Zoom, you can rest assured that even when you’re far away from business partners, you can still conduct meetings with them.
Reading this article further, you’re sure to find out how to download and install the Zoom app.
Links for Downloading the Zoom App
For download on iOS, click here
For download on Android, click here
For download on Windows, click here
Steps for Downloading and Installing the Zoom Application
The Zoom application is available for download on various devices including mobile phones and PCs. Follow the steps below to download and install the app on your device:
- Click here to access Zoom’s download centre –you’ll see download options for downloading Zoom Client for Meetings and Zoom Rooms
- Select the “download” option you see under Zoom Client for Meetings
- After downloading the app, you’ll have to store it in your Downloads by double-clicking the app file
- Doing the above will prompt the Zoom Installer which lets you install the downloaded file
- Once you see the Zoom Installer page, click the “Continue” button at the base of the page
- Specify the installation destination for the Zoom app on your device
- Specify the installation format –this requires selecting whether to install the app for yourself only or for all users of your device (Note that selecting to install for all users of your device necessitates administrator credentials)
- Having specified the desired installation format, tap the “Continue” button
- Provided you do not intend to change the location for Zoom’s installation, simply ignore the “Change install location” button and tap the “Install” button
Steps to Secure Permissions to Install Zoom on your Mac Device
For successful installation of the Zoom app on your Mac computer, it may be required that modify Security and Privacy settings. Follow the instructions below to do this:
- Locate the Apple icon at the top left-hand corner of your device’s screen
- Select the icon and from the emerging pop-up menu, select “System Preferences”
- To modify the required settings tap the option “Security and Privacy”
- To gain the permission to modify the settings, tap the lock icon at the bottom left-hand side of the page
- Supply your password and administrator’s username in the indicated fields
- Locate the option “Allow apps downloaded from”
- Under this option, select App Store and identified developers
- To save the changes made, tap the lock icon once again
How To Make Money With Zoom App
What Are the Benefits of Using the Zoom App?
The Zoom app comes with a handful of benefits which make it a reliable tool for seamless videoconferencing, video call, etc. Below are some of the benefits associated with the Zoom app:
- The Zoom app works well for making money through paid webinars, workshops, web-based seminars, etc.
- The app avails users the benefit of screen sharing, a feature that lets you share your screen’s content with others
- The Zoom app works greatly for video calls and guarantees an experience devoid of buffering
Top 4 Ways You Can Make Money with the Zoom App
Hosting Paid Workshops
This is a pretty simple way of making money via Zoom as it involves organizing an online workshop. Broadly, the online workshop will come in the form of a course intended to show your Zoom audience how to perform a specific task. For the workshop to be presentable and live up to your audience’s expectations, you should make excellent use of infographics, images, videos, etc., in conveying clear messages to your audience.
Virtual Personal Consulting
If you are already a consultancy expert, using the Zoom app (for hosting paid webinars) could help you overcome the associated distance barrier in your line of occupation. When you have a couple of consultancy jobs at hand and feel it would be overwhelming to meet all of your clients in person for consultancy sessions, you can ask some clients whether they’re satisfied with virtual sessions.
Of course, you can make success with Zoom’s paid webinar with respect to meeting scheduling. If you can leverage on this advantage, you’ll make money with the Zoom app through the fees that Zoom charges your clients before they’re able to access the webinar.
Hosting Web-Based Seminars
You can make money from Zoom-based online seminars if you have invaluable information concerning current changes or possess great knowledge of the business, entrepreneurial or other strategies people need for future success. If your entrepreneurial, technological or social reform knowledge is worth paying for, you can take advantage of web-based seminars in raking in decent amounts of money.
Importantly, make sure you have contacted a considerable population of interested persons via WhatsApp, Facebook or other social media network. Also, endeavour to convince them about the benefits they stand to derive from attending your web-based seminar.
Organizing Paid Webinars
If you’ve got a product to sell or a premium service to render, you can bank on the Zoom app to help you monetize the product/service via paid webinars. Besides being easy to run, paid webinars (via the Zoom app) are pretty effective for reeling in profit on any valuable thing you’ve got to offer. While a decent number of people have utilized paid webinars in selling their products, it’s important you find out how webinars work.
How To Delete Your Zoom Account
There might be a need to terminate your Zoom account particularly when you’re being wary of security threats.
Zoom, which is a videoconferencing app, has garnered huge popularity among people who conduct virtual meetings in place of physical meetings. But again, the dozens of security risks associated with the app could encourage some users to discontinue their subscriptions or delete their free accounts.
Observably, deleting your Zoom account doesn’t have to come with any hassle but you really have to bear the following facts in mind:
- Users with the paid-for version of the app first have to cancel their subscriptions before they can delete their accounts
- The iOS or Android Zoom app doesn’t provide the option for deleting your Zoom account –users can only terminate their accounts via the Zoom web portal
Steps to Delete Your Zoom Account
If you’re using the free version of Zoom, below are the instructions you should follow in order to delete your Zoom account:
- Visit the Zoom web login portal by clicking here
- Supply your login credentials in the indicated fields
- After landing on the account page, select Account Management as seen on the left-hand side of the page
- Under the Account Management tab, choose Account Profile
- Locate the option Terminate Your Account and select it
- The confirmation question “Are you sure to terminate your account?” will pop up on your screen
- Confirm that you want to terminate your Zoom account by tapping Yes
- With the above done, you’ll be taken to the Zoom homepage where you’re sure to see a message confirming the success of the account termination
If you’re using the licensed or paid-for version of Zoom, comply with the guidelines below to terminate your account:
- Visit the Zoom web login portal by clicking here
- Provide your sign-in credentials in the required fields
- After landing on the account page, tap the Account Management option you see on the left side of the page
- Under Account Management, select the option Billing
- Before you can successfully delete your Zoom account while subscribed to a paid-for version of Zoom, you have to terminate your automatic subscription renewal
- After selecting Billing, tap the Cancel Subscription option under Current Plans tab
- Tap Cancel Subscription once again to verify that you wish to terminate your Zoom subscription
- Following that, you’ll be presented with a host of suggested reasons why you want to discontinue your subscription renewal or terminate your paid plan –Click on the option which reflects the reason why you’re terminating the account
- Tap the Submit button
- You should note that following the instructions above doesn’t cancel your current Zoom subscription though your plan status will change to Cancelled. So, when your current subscription ends, no automatic activation will be done for it
- Having successfully deactivated your subscription renewal, you can then go back to the initial account page and select Account Management
- Under Account Management, select the Account Profile tab
- Then, choose Terminate Your Account from the list of options
- Verify that you wish to terminate the account by tapping Yes
- With that done, Zoom will take you back to its homepage where you’ll see a message indicating the successful termination of your account
So, what are the important things you should know about Zoom?
Obviously, you need not ponder on the question above as this post is certain to enlighten you about Zoom with special emphasis on the packages the videoconferencing platform offers plus what you should expect while using the platform freely or at a specific cost.
Zoom Free –As its name implies, this Zoom package is free to use but it comes with several cons. First of all, you’re not allowed to record your group meetings. Secondly, your group meetings with several participants cannot exceed the time length of 40 minutes. Despite its observable downsides, this Zoom package has the benefit of unrestricted number of meetings. Simply, you can hold as plenty of meetings as you wish.
Zoom Business –You have to incur the monthly fee of $19.99 to enjoy this package. While Zoom Business avails you the privilege of company branding and branding with vanity URLs, it also exposes you to exclusive customer support. Unlike Zoom Free, Zoom Business further presents you with the transcripts of recorded meetings.
Zoom Pro –This package comes at a monthly fee of $14.99. Although group meetings on this package cannot exceed the time length of 24 hours, the package interestingly offers benefits such as the possibility of recording meetings and the creation of personal meeting IDs for monotonous Zoom Meetings.
Zoom Rooms –This package can first be enjoyed at no cost for a period of 30 days. But once the free trial elapses, you’ll be charged $49 before you can continue using the package.
Zoom Enterprise –This package is obviously for large-sized enterprises as your business’ staff base must hold at least 1000 employees before you can subscribe to it. While the package comes at a monthly fee of $19.99, some of its benefits are discounted rates on Zoom Rooms and Webinars and limitless storage for cloud-based recording.
Zoom is aware of the security threats its users are likely to encounter in the course of group meetings. Therefore, the videoconferencing service permits users to duly secure their ongoing meetings using its variety of accessible security tools. Interestingly, these tools empower Zoom users with capabilities such as deactivating private chats, locking ongoing meetings (to prevent intrusion by third parties) and muting meeting participants.
Using Zoom’s Security Tools
Each time there’s an ongoing call, a security button is indicated in your Zoom window. Simply tap this security button to gain access to the various security tools Zoom has got to offer.
Using Zoom on a Free-of-Charge Basis
It’s worthy of note that you can opt to use Zoom freely or subscribed to the app’s paid-for plans. Meanwhile, there are notable differences between these two modes of use.
One of the downsides to using Zoom on a free-of-charge basis is that you can’t use Zoom on multiple devices simultaneously. Once Zoom observes that you’re logged into two devices at a time, the platform will log you out of the first device.
Nevertheless, using Zoom freely comes with the basic benefits of sharing a screen with others, scheduling meetings, joining meetings, customizing your meetings (such as deactivating video or audio before joining the meetings) and linking your Google account for the creation of a free Zoom account.
Using Zoom on a Payment Basis
Paid users of Zoom stand the chance of enjoying varying premium benefits depending on the Zoom plans (such as Zoom Business, Zoom Pro, Zoom Enterprise, etc.) that they are subscribed to. Some of these benefits are cloud-based recording of meetings and extended maximum duration for meetings.
We hope this post has provided you with substantial information about Zoom with specific attention on the benefits you can derive from the various packages the videoconferencing app offers. If you’re hell bent on using Zoom on a payment basis, it’s advisable that you weigh the pros of the various paid-for packages and thoroughly decide which package fits into your needs.