The Chinese mobile firm ZOPO, today has introduced a new budget smartphone to India market named Color X 5.5. Wrapped in a slightly thick metal body, the phone features a 5.5-inch HD curved display; is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor; sports 8MP and 5MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 2,500mAh battery.
The device has a multifunctional physical home button that accommodates a fingerprint sensor underneath, which allows users to perform various quick actions like navigate back, open recent apps window and much more by tapping, double tapping or long-tapping the button. ZOPO is calling the feature “One Button Access”.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Android 6.0 Marshmallow governs all software activities and there are two SIM slots under the battery compartment. The phone supports 4G LTE.
ZOPO Color X 5.5 Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 267ppi pixel density
- 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,500mAh
- Dimensions: 155 x 77.8 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 166 grams
- Colour(s): Royale Gold, Orchid Gold, Charcoal Black, Space Grey
The device is priced at Rs 11,999 (US$180). It will be available for purchase at online and offline stores across India from 20th of April.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE