ZOPO has announced world’s first smartphone with a deca-core chipset at the ongoing MWC event in Barcelona. The Speed 8 as named uses MediaTek latest chipset, Helio X20 (MT6797), an upgraded and a more powerful successor of Helio X10 that supports only up to 8-core. Also, the device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box.
The ZOPO Speed 8 is a successor of Speed 7 released by the firm in August last year. It features a 5.5-inch FHD display; sports a 21MP rear camera and 8MP front camera; and is backed by a 3,600mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZOPO Speed 8 Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor, Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (external storage support not yet confirmed)
- 21-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, Sony IMX230 sensor, LED flash, 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi 802.11ac (dual band), 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, FM radio, USB Type-C, Micro-USB with OTG
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3600mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 76.35 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 136 grams
- Color(s): Silver, Black
The device will start shipping from 12th of April in China at a price of $299.99 USD (CN¥ 1953). Global availability is not mentioned.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE