After months of teasing, ZOPO today officially unveiled its new smartphone Speed X in China. The company has partnered with Niki, a chat bot that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to render Alexa-like assistant service. The bot can be converse with and can be use in paying for supported e-commerce service at the comfort of an user, anywhere.
The Speed X has dual rear cameras, a primary 13MP camera and a 2MP camera for depth of field. It features a 5-inch full-HD display; is powered by an octa-core MediaTek processor; has a fingerprint at the back, and packs a 2860mAh battery behind.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZOPO Speed X Complete Specifications
- 5.0-inch 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 441ppi
- 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel camera
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, soft LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, FM radio, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,860mAh
- Color(s): Space Gray, Charcoal Black, Royale Gold, Orchid Gold
No details on its pricing and availability yet.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE