ZTE at the MWC 2018 has launched its first Android Oreo Go edition smartphone, Tempo Go. This runs the stripped down version of Android 8.1 Oreo and is aimed at basic phone users considering its specs.
Much like other Android Go smartphones (such as Alcatel 1X) that were released at MWC, the device features a low resolution 5-inch display and is powered by the entry-level Snapdragon 210 chipset clubbed with 1GB of RAM. It has a 5MP camera at the back and a 2MP camera at the front, while a 2200mAh battery power it on.
ZTE Tempo Go Specifications
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- 5.0-inch IPS display with FWVGA (480×854) resolution
- 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Mobile Platform, Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage, expandable via MicroSD card
- 5-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2200mAh
- Color(s): Grey
It wears a price tag of US$79.99. No details on availability yet.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE