Having launched three Axon devices between Q2 and Q3 of this year, ZTE has again added a new flagship smartphone to its Axon collections in China named Axon Mini. The phone was announced earlier this week in China and it comes in three colour variants with different pricing. The Axon Mini with Ion Gold and Chromium colors costs CN¥ 2,299 ($361 USD), while the Rose Gold color variant costs CN¥ 2,399 ($377 USD). It will first go on sale in China this week followed by other selected markets, including Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Spain, and Italy.
Much like other ZTE Axon series, the Axon Mini is wrapped in a premium metallic body and sports a fingerprint sensor at the back. It also has eye-scanner for smart authentication. What mainly differentiate it from the rest of its family is its smaller display and lower processor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZTE Axon Mini Specifications
- 5.2-inch full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 2.5D curved-edge display
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable via MicroSD card up to 128GB)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, PDAF (Phrase Detection Auto Focus), LED flash
- 8.0-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Eye scanner
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2,800mAh
ZTE is also touting a new pressure-sensitive touchscreen on the Axon Mini, which activate different functions depending on the pressure applied when tapping the screen. A new technology that is steadily consuming mobile sector in 2015, introduced as Force Touch in iPhone 6S/6S Plus and Macbooks, and as PixelGlass in Microsoft Surface Pro 4.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE