ZTE has launched a new Android phone in China called Blade A3. The device is tout as one of the cheapest smartphones to offer dual front-facing cameras for taking selfie. The two lens combination will also let users applied bokeh effect to make their selfie standout from the crowd.
Another notable feature is a large 4000mAh battery the phone packs behind, which can deliver days of use in a single charge. Moreover, USB OTG implemented will also let users use the battery to charge smaller gadgets like bluetooth headsets, point-and-shoot cameras, USB fans e.t.c.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Blade A3 features a 5.5-inch HD display; is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor coupled with 3GB of RAM; sports a 13MP rear camera, and has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It runs Mifavor 4.2 based on Android 7.0 Nougat and supports dual SIM.
ZTE Blade A3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 64-bit 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13MP autofocus rear camera, LED flash
- Dual 5MP+2MP front-facing cameras, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, Mifavor 4.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 4000mAh
The Blade A3 is available for orders in China for CNY 799 ($120). It will go on sale on November 6th. Customers will be able to get the phone in two different colors, Obsidian Black and Glacier Blue.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE