The known Chinese firm ZTE, does not failed to show up at this year CES event in Las Vegas, bringing along its latest mid-end smartphone, the Blade V8 Pro. The device will first be making its way to U.S market before coming to other regions.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Blade V8 Pro features a 5.5-inch full-HD display; is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor with 3GB RAM on top, sports dual 13MP rear-facing cameras, and is fuelled by a 3140mAh battery. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button.
ZTE Blade V8 Pro Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution, 401ppi, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- Dual 13-megapixel rear cameras, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), dual-LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3140mAh, Quick Charge
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.9 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Colour(s): Black Diamond
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro carries a price tag of $229 USD. It is available for pre-orders at popular online stores across the United States such as NewEgg e.t.c and ZTE U.S store.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE