Few months after it was launched in China, ZTE today has introduced its Nubia M2 smartphone in India. The phone has dual 13MP cameras at the back with Sapphire lens and a single 16MP camera at the front, its most notable feature.
It is powered by a Snapdragon 625 chipset and comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD display protected with Gorilla Glass. It runs the dated Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box, packs a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button, and is fuelled by a 3630mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The 4GB RAM+64GB storage version is the one released by ZTE in India today.
ZTE Nubia M2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 200GB via MicroSD card)
- Dual 13-megapixel (RGB + Monochrome) rear cameras, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, Sapphire glass protection
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor (home button)
- Hybrid dual SIM
- HiFi audio, 7.1-channel Dolby audio
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3,630mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 154.5 × 75.9 × 7.0mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Color(s): Gold, Black
The Nubia M2 will be available exclusively on Amazon India from July 10 for Rs 22,999 ($345).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE