ZTE has introduced nubia N1 Lite, an entry-level smartphone with 4G VoLTE in India. The phone, which was first launched at MWC earlier this year will be available exclusively on Amazon India starting today at Rs 6,999 ($105).
Its major highlights at that price point includes a fingerprint sensor it packs behind that can unlock the phone within 0.3s; a soft LED flash accompanied with the front camera, and a moderate 3,000mAh battery that turned it on.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZTE nubia N1 Lite Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS Full Lamination display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 64-bit 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, dual-LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, FM radio, Micro-USB
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient Light, G-sensor, Compass, Hall sensor
- Battery: 3,000mAh (non-removable)
- Dimensions: 153 x 77.5 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 171 grams
The firm earlier this month brought nubia M2 Lite with a 16-megapixel selfie camera to India, packing an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage. The phone comes with a 5.5-inch screen and is embedded beneath the home button with a fingerprint sensor. It also supports fast charging.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE