Nubia, a sub-brand of ZTE Corporation, has announced Nubia Z18 mini, a mid-flagship smartphone for the Chinese market. The phone comes with a 5.7-inch FHD+ 18:9 screen with slim bezels and is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 chipset, coupled with 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage.
Its light-weight glass body of 153 grams does not impact it from packing a substantial 3450mAh battery, which should provide more than a day of battery life. The smartphone sports 24MP+5MP dual rear-facing camera with hybrid auto focus system; while it bears an 8MP wide-angle camera at the front. The cameras are AI-enhanced for best photo capture and the front camera supports face unlock out-of-the-box. According to Nubia, the AI built into the front camera can analyze up to 106 facial points for recognition. This is used to improve selfie as well.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Nubia Z18 mini runs Android 8.1 Oreo with the company’s proprietary nubia UI on top; has a dedicated dual SIM slot and a fingerprint sensor at the back. NeoSmart AI engine and Snapdragon 660 embedded AI chip governs the phone artificial intelligence.
ZTE Nubia Z18 mini Specifications
- 5.7-inch In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution, Gorilla Glass protection on the front and back
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage, expandable via MicroSD card
- 24-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, CAF, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dual SIM
- DTS Headphone: X, TAS2555 smart amplifier
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3450mAh
- Dimensions: 148 × 70.6 × 7.6mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Colour(s): Black, White, Blue, Pink, Purple (Limited Edition)
The 6GB RAM+64GB storage version is priced at CNY 1799 ($286), while the 6GB RAM+128GB storage version costs CNY 2099 ($334). There is also a special model with Purple colors dubbed Limited Provence Edition that has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, priced at CNY 2199 ($349). The phone will be up for purchase from April 19th in China. Pre-order begins today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE