ZTE has finally brings its Nubia N1 smartphone to India months after it was released in China. The device boasts a brilliant 5.5-inch full-HD display and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 chipset paired with 3GB of RAM.
There is a fingerprint sensor equipped at the back for advance security. The phones sports dual 13MP cameras, one placed at the front and the other at the rear for great photo capture. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, supports dual SIM, and is backed by a huge 5000mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZTE Nubia N1 Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 424ppi pixel density
- 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, LED flash
- 13-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh
The Nubia N1 carries a price tag of Rs 11,999 ($175 USD). It will be exclusively available on Amazon India. Pre-orders kick-start on Friday December 16.
Apart from Nubia N1, ZTE also introduced Nubia Z11 in the region. It will go on pre-orders on Amazon India at Rs 29,999 ($438 USD) from Friday as well. Read Nubia Z11 specifications.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE