ZTE has launched Nubia N2, the company’s latest mid-end smartphone in India, the succesor of Nubia N1 that was launched last year. The specs has been slightly lowered so we don’t considered it as a major upgrade.
The phone has a 5.5-inch HD display; is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core processor; sports 13MP and 16MP cameras, and supports 4G VoLTE. It is wrapped in an aerospace-grade aluminium body that measures 7.9mm at its thinnest point, weighing 180 grams.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Nubia N2 is notable for its 5000mAh battery, which can renders up to 3 days of usage in a single charge. The device reversible USB-C port let users charge other portable gadgets such as Bluetooth headsets, Cameras e.t.c using its built-in gigantic battery.
Disappointingly, the phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
ZTE Nubia N2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 267ppi pixel density
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung CMOS sensor, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor (on home button)
- Audio: DTS, AW8738 Amplifier
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C + OTG
- Battery: 5000mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 180 grams
The smartphone is themed in Black and Champagne Gold colours. It is available exclusively on Amazon India for Rs 15,999 ($240).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE