ZTE’s Nubia brand today introduced a new flagship smartphone in China called Nubia X. The phone sheltered in two displays, two fingerprint sensors, and two hi-res cameras at the back – its most notable highlights.
Unlike other premium smartphones in the market, the Nubia X comes loaded with two displays; the first is a 6.26-inch Full HD+ LCD display which is located at the front, while the secondary 5.1-inch HD+ OLED display sits at the back, both protected by Gorilla Glass 3. This does not in anyway hinders the smartphone to achieve an impressive 93.6% screen-to-body ratio.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The achievement, however, do come at a great price. To make the bezels as thin as possible, Nubia has sacrificed the front camera. There is simply none, so you will have to rely on the dual rear camera. Speaking of the rear camera, the Nubia X primary rear camera has a 16MP f/1.8 sensor with PDAF, while the secondary camera touts a 24MP f/1.7 sensor.
Since there is a screen large enough to show the full preview of picture taken at the back, the rear camera will do well in taking selfie and should be easy enough to use. The Nubia X harboured not only one but two fingerprint sensors at the either side as well. This provide an easier access for right handed or left handed users irrespective of the phone position when in hand.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage, which is not expandable. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is backed by a 3800mAh battery. There is no 3.5mm audio jack onboard.
ZTE Nubia X Specifications
- 6.26-inch LCD In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 3 protection; secondary 5.1-inch HD+ (1520×720) OLED display, 19:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 2.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) built-in storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, 1.22µm pixel size, PDAF; secondary 24-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- Dual side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Nubia UI 6.0
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3800mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 154.1×73.30×8.4mm
- Weight: 181 grams
- Colour(s): Black Gold, Deep Gray, Sea Light Blue
- Nubia X with 6GB RAM + 64GB storage -> CNY 3299 ($473 USD) / Blue version -> CNY 3399 ($487 USD)
- Nubia X with 8GB RAM + 128GB storage -> CNY 3699 ($530 USD) / Blue version -> CNY 3799 ($544 USD)
- Nubia X (Deep Grey and Black Gold) with 8GB RAM + 256GB storage -> CNY 4199 ($602 USD) / Blue version -> CNY 4299 ($616 USD)
Sales for the phone will begin on November 5th, but it can be pre-order from today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE