ZTE today introduced Nubia Z11 mini in India. The device which first made its way to China in April earlier this year boasts a 5-inch full-HD display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 617 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM. It also sports 16MP and 8MP cameras along with a fingerprint sensor at the back. Disappointingly, the phone runs the dated Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
The Nubia Z11 mini launched in India today packs a 32GB of built-in storage unlike the one released in China which has 64GB of built-in storage.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZTE Nubia Z11 mini Specifications
- 5.0-inch LTPS display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 200GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, Sony IMX298 sensor, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, 80-degree wide-angle lens view
- Hybrid dual-SIM (second SIM slot can be use as a MicroSD card slot)
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop, nubia UI 3.9.6
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 2,800mAh, fast charging
- Dimension: 141.4 x 70 x 8mm
- Weight: 138 grams
- Color(s): Black, White, Silver
It will be exclusively available on Amazon India from October 21st at a price of Rs 12,999 (US$195).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE