ZTE today launched a new flagship smartphone in China. The Nubia Z11 MiniS as named is a “Super” variant of Nubia Z11 Mini released by the firm in April. It features a 5.2-inch full-HD display; is powered by a Snapdragon 625 chipset; sports 23MP and 13MP cameras, and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
The phone is wrapped in a full metal body that measure 7.60mm at its thinnest point and weight 158 grams. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow topped with nubia UI 4.0. There is also a fingerprint sensor at the back for smart lock/unlock.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZTE Nubia Z11 miniS Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB/128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 200GB via MicroSD card)
- 23-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Sony IMX318 sensor, LED flash
- 13-megapixel front camera, Sony IMX 258 sensor, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 146.06×72.14×7.60mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Color(s): Gold, Silver, Black
The 64GB storage version of Nubia Z11 miniS is priced at CNY 1499 ($222) while the 128GB storage version is priced at CNY 1899 ($281). It is available for pre-orders on nubia online store and will start shipping from October 25.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE