ZTE has launched a new smartphone in China called Small Fresh 5, successor of Small Fresh 4 that was released last year. It features a 5.5-inch HD display, packs a quad-core processor and is backed by a 2500mAh battery.
The phone has a metal-like body is 7.9mm thick, weighing 132 grams. It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with Mifavor UI on top and has a fingerprint scanner at the back. Notably, the Small Fresh 5 comes equipped with 13MP and 2MP dual vertical-aligned rear cameras.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZTE is offering the phone in 3GB RAM with 16GB storage and 4GB RAM with 32GB storage versions.
ZTE Small Fresh 5 Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS 2.5D curved display with full-HD (1280×720) resolution, 294ppi
- 64-bit 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, Mifavor UI 4.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,860mAh
- Dimensions: 145 × 70.7 × 7.9mm
- Weight: 132 grams
- Color(s): Elegant Gold, Glacier Blue, Green, Dark Night Gray
The 3GB RAM version is priced at CNY 999 (US$146), while the 4GB RAM version costs CNY 1399 (US$204). It will be available in China from first week of July.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE