Zuk has followed Samsung suit to launch a themed variant of its Z2 smartphone in China, to mark the upcoming Rio 2016 Olympic game. Samsung announced Galaxy S7 Edge Olympic Games Limited Edition earlier this month, the Lenovo-owned Zuk company has dedicated its latest flagship to mark the celebration as well.
The Zuk Z2 Rio Edition as named is the same Ⓩ2 released by firm in May, but the interface, wallpaper, homescreen, lockscreen and other UI has modified to match the Olympic theme and coloration. Surprisingly, the RAM has been tuned down from 4GB to 3GB and the storage from 64GB to 32GB storage when compare with standard version.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
ZUK Z2 Rio Edition Specifications
- 5.0-inch LTPS 2.5D curve display with FHD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 441ppi
- 64-bit 2.18GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, Phase Detection Auto Focus, EIS, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0.1Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
The Zuk Z2 Rio Edition is priced at CNY 1599 ($240 USD). It will be available in White and Black colours starting from 2nd of August in China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE