Zuk, a sub-brand of Lenovo earlier today introduced Edge, the company’s latest high-end smartphone in China which has been rumored for a while. The device comes with a full-HD display packed in a 5.5-inch screen, and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 821 chipset. Notably, the Zuk Edge runs Google’s latest Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box.
The new Zuk device houses a fingerprint sensor beneath the glass panel located at the front for smart security with support of online payment. Zuk is offering the phone in 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM options, both accompanied with 64GB of built-in storage. There is a heart rate sensor equipped at the back and there are Altimeter and UV sensors onboard as well.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Zuk Edge Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution, 401ppi, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 64-bit 2.35GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Contrast Auto Focus (CAF), LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, ZUI 2.5
- Fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor, UV sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE + VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3100mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimension: 142.9 × 74.5 × 7.68mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Color(s): Titanium Black, Ceramic White
The Zuk Edge 4GB RAM variant is priced at CNY 2299 ($330 USD), while the 6GB RAM variant cost CNY 2499 ($360 USD). It is available for pre-orders in China and will start shipping from January 1. Availability for other markets is unknown.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE