The Honor Note 8 is not the only device announced by Huawei today, the company also launched an entry-level smartphone in China called Honor 5. The phone features a 5-inch HD display; packs a quad-core chipset; sports 8MP and 2MP cameras, and is backed by a 2200mAh battery.
The Honor 5 boots Android 5.1 Lollipop OS out-of-the-box topped with EMUI 3.1 Lite, and has dual SIM (nano) slots with support of 4G LTE and VoLTE.
Huawei Honor 5 Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi
- 64-bit 1.3Ghz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, dual-LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop, EMUI 3.1 Lite
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2200mAh
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 72 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 138 grams
The Huawei Honor 5 carries a price tag of CNY 599 ($90 USD) and is available for pre-orders in China. It will go on sale from 2nd of August in White, Gold and Black colours. No details regarding availability for other markets.ADS=>GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE