Samsung has officially announced Galaxy Note7 at a special event organized by the company in New York today. The device is the latest high-end smartphone in Samsung “Note” series, and is here to take on the position of its predecessor, the Galaxy Note5.
Samsung has aimed higher this time and have considered security as one of its primary objective. The phone comes with two smart biometric security features, fingerprint sensor and Eye scanner. The first is embedded beneath the physical home button located at the front. Besides its usefulness in locking and unlocking the phone without entering passcode, it is also Samsung Pay ready. On the other hand, the eye scanner uses Iris recognition technology as a means of passport for identification. Notably, this is the first time Samsung will be using Iris recognition as a means of security on its “Galaxy Note” smartphone.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
However, this is not the first time Samsung will be implementing Iris scanner on its device in 2016. We remember the company setting India enterprise firms ablaze with Galaxy Tab Iris in May, which packs a special camera with Iris recognition at the rear as well.
As can be expected, the Galaxy Note7 is dust-proof and water resistant certify with IP68 rating. We know Samsung wouldn’t have forgotten that after adding the feature in Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Another thing worth talking about is the new S Pen. It is one of the oldest tradition in Galaxy Note family to pass the pen on, it is like their birthmark. The Galaxy Note7 inherit this ofcourse, a sleek one to be precise. The pressure sensitivity has been improved and the S Pen tip is now only 0.7mm thick.
Another fascinating feature is Corning Gorilla Glass 5 that protects the Galaxy Note7 display. The new scratch-resistant glass according to Corning is twice damage resistance than Gorilla Glass 4 which is used on Note5, so, we expect a positive difference.
Below are complete specs of Galaxy Note 7:
Samsung Galaxy Note7 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED curve dual-edge display with Quad-HD (2560×1440 pixels) resolution, Gorilla Glass 5
- 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU; 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core Exynos 8890 processor (market dependent)
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, Smart Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual-pixel Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/1.7 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner, heart rate sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Water and dust resistance (IP68)
- S Pen stylus
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G LTE Cat.12, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh, fast charging, Wireless charging
- Dimensions: 153.5 x 73.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 169 grams
The Samsung Galaxy Note7 will be available starting from 19th of August in selected markets. It comes in Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium, Blue Coral, and Black Onyx colours. We should know the pricing soon
The pricing of the Galaxy Note7 has surfaced few hours after the smartphone was officially announced. In the United States, T-Mobile is offering the device for a price of US$849.99 and AT&T around US$880.00 off-contract.
In the United Kingdom, online retail store Clove listed the Galaxy Note7 for pre-orders with price tag of £599 (US$929) VAT inclusive and £582.50 (US$774) Ex-VAT. Europe however as confirmed on Samsung German webpage will be buying the Note7 at a price of €849 (US$950). Sales will begin on August 19 in U.S and September 2 in Europe.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE