Xiaomi has launched entry-level Mi Play in China, the company’s newest and probably its last smartphone for 2018. The device features a 5.84-inch Full HD+ LCD display with waterdrop notch at the top that accommodates the selfie camera.
Powering the phone is the unannounced MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core chipset, coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB of expandable storage. At the rear is 12MP+2MP dual camera with AI features, while an 8MP camera is equipped at the front.
>>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
The Mi Play boots Android 8.1 Oreo enhanced with MIUI 10. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3.5mm headphones jack, while the power is supplied by a 3,000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Play Specifications
- 5.84-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor, IMG GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh / 2900mAh (typical/minimum)
- Dimensions: 147.76×71.89×7.8mm
- Weight: 150 grams
The phone comes in Twilight Gold and Dream Blue colors with gradient finish, and non-gradient Black color. It is available for purchase starting today in China for CNY 1099 ($159 USD).*NEW UPDATE
** GET Ultimate Bet9ja Hacks and Secretes to Win #100K Daily (Grab your copy #2000 Only)- CLICK HERE
** CcnWorldTech.com is now on Telegram. Join our Telegram channel (@CCNWORLDTECH and stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Cccnworldtech works assiduously by integrating lots of effort and resources in our content delivery system, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality write-ups. We strongly advise that Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Don't know the consequences of copyright infringement? Check Here. In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we will instantly report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).