agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng | CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2021 Application Form Portal | NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan
agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng – NIRSAL CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application form 2021 is available online. AGSMEIS is part of the NIRSAL loan programme to help Nigerians with loan to build their businesses. See more information about AGSMEIS loan application here.
AGSMEIS means Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme. It is one of the two loan programmes but in place by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Collaboration with the NIRSAL Microfinance Bank.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The other available loan is the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund popularly referred to as NYIF.
NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND APPLICATION PORTAL –EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
NYIF –an empowerment scheme funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) –is intended to equip Nigerian youth-owned businesses and young Nigerians with substantial investment loans. Fully pronounced as Nigeria Youth Investment Fund, NYIF is a brainchild of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) and it is simply understood as a #75 billion naira empowerment project for youth entrepreneurship.
NYIF is accessible to youth-owned CAC-registered businesses and individuals or non-registered businesses. Notably, the accessible investment loan carries a 5% yearly interest and runs for a 5-year period. While youth-owned registered businesses can each obtain as much as #3 million, individual or non-registered businesses are each allowed the maximum loan amount of #250,000.
Eligibility Requirements for NYIF
- Applicants (applying as sole proprietors or individuals) must possess active businesses located in Nigeria
- NYIF stipulates the age requirement of 18-35 years for applicants
- Applicants’ past 10-year record of financial activities must not involve any criminal conviction
- Every applicant is mandated to present an authentic Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicants with youth-owned enterprises are mandated to present their business plans as well as evidence of business registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission. Additionally, such applicants are required to present the following:
- Training certificates duly obtained from any recognized FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institute
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
How to Apply for NYIF
For a successful NYIF application, you should comply with the instructions below:
- Click the link here to visit the NYIF official portal on your mobile phone
- After landing on the homepage of the portal, tap the Apply Here button to begin your application –Note that the NYIF application form contains 5 sections all of which you must fill entirely to complete your application
- Subsequently, supply your personal information in the appropriate fields. Such personal information should include your full name: first name, middle name and last/surname name
- Input your Bank Verification Number in the required field and then, tap the Next button
- Following the verification of your BVN, you’ll have to fill in more personal details including your gender, email address and mobile number
- With the above correctly done, you’ll then have to input your residential details –your residential address as well as your state of residence and Local Government Area (LGA)
- Tap the Next button to proceed to the next section (or fourth section) of the application form
- Now, you should specify your geo-political zone. This should be any of Nigeria’s 6 geopolitical zones: North East, North West, South East, South West, South South and North Central
- Subsequently, specify your state of origin and the LGA you hail from in that state
- In the field titled “Educational Level”, specify the highest academic level that you have attained
- Following that, tap the Next button to proceed to the last section of the application form
- In this section (precisely the fifth section), you’re expected to specify your desired centre (location) for NYIF free 5-day online training. Also, this section requires you to put in a brief statement of how you got to “hear about NYIF”
- After filling in the necessary details for this section, complete your application by ticking the box indicating “I hereby declare …” and then hit the Submit button beneath
We also provide more information on the AGSMEIS Loan and provide you with all the information you need to successfully apply for the Loan.
The AGSMEIS CBN Loan is for Agricultural Entreprises / Small-Medium Scale Enterprises in which Loans will be provided to them thereby boosting output and in turn helping the economic development of Nigeria as a nation.
AGSMEIS Loan Application Form 2021
Application form for the AGSMEIS Loan is available online. If you want to obtain the form, ensure that you eligible first and that your business falls in any of the following categories: Arts, Fashion, Textile, Entertainment and others listed in the image below.
If your business falls in any of the categories above, then you have passed the first step and you eligible to apply for AGSMEIS loan. We will provide you with directives on how to go about your application online.
agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng AGSMEIS Loan Portal Login
The AGSMEIS Loan registration portal isagsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng or nirsalmfb.caderp.com. Visit the portal with your mobile phone or PC and follow the registration guidelines provided there to successfully sign up for the AGSMEIS CBN Loan.
How to Apply for AGSMEIS Loan 2021
Firstly, you do not need any collateral to apply for the AGSMEIS CBN Loan. To apply for this loan, you will need to follow the instructions outlined below.
- Undergo AGSMEIS Training first with Certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) to enable you understand the procedures for the loan application.
- Visit agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng to submit your application.
NIRSAL Microfinance loan disbursement is ongoing. So stay out and we will update you with more information regarding that aspect.
That’s all for NIRSAL AGSMEIS CBN Loan Application. To receive prompt updates from, just leave a comment below this article so we will always give you all the information you need on AGSMEIS Loan.
TOP CBN LOANS AND FG INTERVENTIONS FOR SME BUSINESSES AND HOW TO APPLY FOR THEM
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is Nigeria’s apex financial authority and one of its objectives is promoting the development of MSMEs in the country. In the light of this developmental objective, the CBN initiated several intervention schemes.
While some of these schemes provide beneficiaries with loans, others release substantial funding needed for business growth. Importantly, we have conducted thorough findings on the various CBN-initiated loan opportunities targeted at businesses, particularly agricultural businesses and SMEs.
Reading this article further, you’ll find out the top CBN-initiated loan and/or fund schemes for SMEs and the links to their application guidelines.
CBN Non-Interest Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS)
Riding on the Federal Government’s mission of reducing Nigeria’s unemployment rate through agriculture, this CBN-initiated scheme aims to engage at least 370,000 Nigerian youths. While AADS will last over a three-year period, it engages Nigerian youths (between 18 and 35 years of age) for them to contribute to agricultural production in the country.
Click here to find out more about AADS
CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme (ABP) Intervention for Agriculture
ABP was developed with the objective of providing financial support for businesses and for farmers producing certain commodities. Notably, businesses (applying for ABP) are required to serve as inputs suppliers and large-scale private integrated processors.
You can find out more about ABP here
CBN Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) Collateral-Free Loan
With the intent of supporting the Federal Government’s provision of financial support for small/medium enterprises and agricultural businesses, the Bankers’ Committee partnered with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in the establishment of this loan scheme. Specifically, AGSMEIS is targeted at owners of SMEs and agriculture-related businesses and such people can each obtain as much as #10 million (loan) carrying only a 9% annual interest rate.
Find out the application procedure for AGSMEIS by clicking the link here
CBN Healthcare Sector Research and Development Intervention Scheme (HSRDIS)
Being a healthcare-specific grant scheme, HSRDIS is an initiative intended to promote Nigeria’s public healthcare system. Basically, HSRDIS is targeted at research institutes, institutions and pharmaceutical companies. Therefore, the scheme provides the necessary funding for research and development concerned with the provision of diagnosis and vaccination for infectious diseases in the country.
Click the link here to learn more about HSRDIS
CBN Loan for the Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI)
With the intent of promoting the idea of job creation among Nigerian youths (people considered the driving force of the country’s creative industry), the Bankers’ Committee joined hands with the CBN in the establishment of CIFI.
While CIFI is targeted at investors and entrepreneurs in the country’s IT sub-sectors, the initiative favourably boosts its beneficiaries’ access to long-term affordable financing.
To learn more about CIFI and its application process, you should click here
CBN Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF Loan)
MSMEDF is a CBN initiative established with the intent of promoting the development of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. Notably, CBN’s establishment of MSMEDF was necessitated by the need to minimize the massive financial gap hampering the growth of MSMEs in Nigeria.
A sizeable number of Nigeria’s MSMEs are eligible for this loan scheme and importantly (and provided by the Revised Microfinance Policy, Regulatory and Supervisory Framework for Nigeria), such MSMEs should include any of the following:
- Cottage industries
- Trade and general commerce enterprises
- Service-based businesses
- (Businesses contributing to) agricultural value chain
- Businesses concerned with energy-efficient technologies and products
- Businesses/enterprises concerned with other CBN-recommended economic activities
Click here to find out the application process for MSMEDF.
We hope the information above has helped you find out the leading CBN-initiated loan opportunities for SMEs and how you can apply for them. As well as useful tips on how to apply for NYIF. If you however require more information about the entrepreneurship empowerment scheme, you may visit its official website.