Apple has started rolling out WatchOS 2, a new major update for its Apple Watch globally. The update which ought to have arrived on September 16 when Apple released its new products was delayed due to a bug detected at the very last minute of its roll out. The WatchOS 2 is a revamped version of WatchOS, it comes with additional features, settings, new watch faces, and native support for third-party apps.
Native support for third-party apps mean users can now install and use applications developed from third-party clients such as Facebook Messenger, Twitter, News app, and more, thanks to new tools provided for developers that give them thorough access to hardware and sensors within the watch.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Other features on Apple WatchOS 2 are listed below.
- Siri Improvements
- Nightstand Mode (make watch usable as bedside alarm clock)
- New watch faces
- Time-lapse video of Hong Kong, London, New York, Mack Lake
- Nine new colors to further customize watch faces
- New multicolor Modular face
- Third-party applications supports
- Support for Face Time audio calling and email replying
- Activity and workout improvements
- On-demand weekly activity
- Apple Pay and Wallet improvements
- Maps improvements
- Friends and Digital Touch improvements
- Music improvements
- Support for Photo, Photo Album and Live Photo
- Support for Homekit (let users control supported device in their home using Siri)
- Make/receive calls via Facetime audio
- Wifi-calling now supported without iPhone within range
- Improved security with activation lock
- New language supports (Finnish, Indonesian, Polish and Norwegian)
To upgrade Apple Watch with WatchOS 2, simply go to My Watch -> General and tap on Software Update.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE