Are you searching for a Canada Memorial Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship? search no because in this article you will get to know everything about the Canada Memorial Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship.
However, in this article, you will also get to know the requirement you need in other to qualify for the scholarship program and how to apply.
UK students wishing to study in Canada must meet the following eligibility requirements
- Hold, or expect to hold, a first or upper second-class Honours degree
- Be able to show convincing reasons why they wish to study in Canada.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership and ambassadorial qualities as well as strong academic credentials
Canada students wishing to study in the UK must meet the following requirements
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- Have a convincing reason to study at a top university in the UK (ideally in the Public Policy area)
- Have an offer from the chosen University
- Communicate knowledge of and passion for their subject
- Intend to return to Canada to become a leader
- Have proven, strong academic achievement
- Demonstrate Canadian pride and ambassadorial skills for a connected Canada and Great Britain
- Have relevant work experience (minimum 3 years) and are aged under 28 at the application deadline.
Scholars are requested to:
- Provide the CMF with a final written report about their experience in Canada or the UK, as well as up to 4 shorter ‘blog’-style updates that the CMF can use in its online material or as extracts in printed material.
- Attend a number of social events with the Trustees, Academic Committee and other current/former scholars before and after their time away, all aimed at building the community of CMF scholars and potentially raising new funds to support future scholars.
The Awards, tenable for one year only, will cover airfares, fees, maintenance, accommodations, and other allowances. Candidates applying for courses of more than one year may be required to provide assurances that they have sources of additional funding available to them that will enable them to complete the course (These awards are not available for study at a doctoral level).
Cover all tuition fees for one academic year.
Provide scholars with a total cash award of £10,000.00 to cover:
- A monthly stipend of £800.00 for 11 months, paid into the scholar’s UK bank account. The first payment would be on the 1st of August (about one month before the start of the program) and the last would be on the 1st of June.
- An initial payment of £1,200.00 to cover the cost of return airfare and other travel expenses, payable on 1st July before the program starts).
The closing date for the NSERC scholarship program This year 2021/22 study has been closed. The application process for study in 2022/23 will open on 1 September 2021.
However, it is also advisable to bookmark this page or subscribe to this blog so that you would receive a notification when we update this post.
How to apply
In other to apply for the Canada Memorial Foundation Postgraduate scholarship program, follow the procedures below
- Click on this link to apply ( for a scholarship in CANADA)
- Click on this link to apply ( For scholarship in the UK )
- Fill in the form correctly and submit
Finally, we have come to the end of this Canada Memorial Foundation Postgraduate scholarship program, if you love our blog, kindly subscribe to it.