Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply for Chevron Job Vacancies
In this article, we will provide the full information on Chevron Recruitment 2020, requirements, deadline, available job vacancies and how to apply via Chevron Recruitment portal (careers.chevron.com).
Do you want to work in an Oil and Gas company? Chevron is a Multi-National Oil Company and they are currently recruiting new workers.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Chevron is one of the best petroleum companies in Nigeria. We have others like ExxonMobil, Oando, Shell and many others.
You can also apply for Shell Recruitment here.
There are many job vacancies in Chevron for fresh graduates with B.Sc, OND and Masters degree.
You can even apply for Internship at Chevron as well.
Chevron Nigeria has a very attractive salary package with fat allowances and bonuses.
Do you want to see the procedures for applying for Chevron Recruitment? Then you need to read this article.
Many have been asking questions like “When will Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Recruitment form 2020 be out”. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Chevron Nigeria Limited 2020 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2020 Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Form, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Chevron Nigeria Limited or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2020 Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Recruitment.
Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Requirements
Before applying for the Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE