Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020: Do you want to become a firefighter in Nigeria, then you should apply for the Federal Fire Service recruitment 2020/2021 on www.fedfire.gov.ng.
In this guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about the Federal fire Service recruitment 2020/2021 including the requirements, application portal, how to apply on www.fedfire.gov.ng, training duration, screening for shortlisted candidates and application deadline.
So, let’s dive right in.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020/2021
Federal Fire Service is reducing fire outbreak through training of firefighters and deployment of new firefighting equipments and public enlightenment across the country.
If you have been asking, How do I become a firefighter in Nigeria? Then, Follow me carefully.
First, you need to make sure that you meet the minimum requirements needed to apply for the Federal Fire Service recruitment 2020/2021 online on www.fedfire.gov.ng/register portal 2020.
Federal Fire Service Job Requirements 2020/21
Before you think of applying, make sure you meet the following requirements.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be of good character.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- You must have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree Or Higher National diploma in relevant field to apply.
There may be other requirements that must be met depending on the position you intend to apply for.
How To Apply for FFS Recruitment 2020/2021
Application for the FFS is done on the recruitment portal, www.portal.fedfire.gov.ng.
For now, the 2019 recruitment has ended but the 2020 recruitment is yet to start.
I will inform you on this page immediately it starts.
Make sure you drop a comment below so you do not miss out.
When Is Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020 Starting?
The recruitment commencement date has not been announced yet.
Keep checking back on this page to get more updates.
- Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment
- Nigeria Army 80RRI recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Navy recruitment
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2020/21 – www.fedfire.gov.ng
The official link to the portal is www.fedfire.gov.ng.
The recruitment is also done on a centralised portal, www.cdfipb.careers.
You are advised not to use any other website for the application.
FFS Salary Structure
- N1,405,449 – Chief Inspector (CI)
- N1,325,234 – Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)
- N1,252,038 – Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)
- N1,143,539 – Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI)
- N1,058,416 – Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)
- N777,876 – Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)
- N548,387 – Marshal Inspector II (MI-II). See also: Doctors housemanship salary in Nigeria
- N393,442 – Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)
- N966,761 – Chief Fire Marshal Assistant (CFMA)
- N539,048 – Deputy Fire Marshal Assistant (DFMA)
- N387,428 – Senior Fire Marshal Assistant (SFMA)
- N349,589 – Fire Marshal Assistant I (FMA I)
- N319,741 – Fire Marshal Assistant II (FMA II)
- N305,576 – Fire Marshal Assistant III (FMA III)
About The Federal Fire Service
The mission of the Federal Fire Service (FFS) is to ensure safety of lives and property by extinguishing, control and prevention of fire outbreak through Regulation, Training, Enforcement, Public Enlightenment Programmes and impact reduction during emergencies through adequate preparedness.
Federal Fire Service Departments
- Admin and Supply
- Finance and Accounts
- Inspectorate, Enforcement and Plan Examination
- Policy, Planning, Research & Statistics
- Zone A – Benue(HQ), Nasarawa and Plateau
- Zone B – Kano(HQ), Katsina, Jigawa and Kaduna
- Zone C – Bauchi(HQ), Yobe and Borno
- Zone D – Bauchi State.
- Zone E – Akwa Ibom(HQ), Cross River and Rivers.
- Zone F – Lagos, Ogun and Oyo.
- Zone G – Niger, Kogi and Kwara.
- Zone H – Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbi
- Zone I – Adamawa, Taraba and Gombe.
- Zone J – Imo and Abia.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Federal Fire Service Mohammadu Buhari Way, Area 10, Garki, Abuja
- Phone: +2348032003557
That is all for now on the Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment application portal, how to apply and training duration. Don’t forget to drop a comment below so that you do not miss out on updates.
Also, don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below. Thanks for reading.