FUAM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is out. On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME form, admission requirements, cut off mark, screening, how to apply and everything you need to know.
In fact, I will answer every question that might come to your mind regarding FUAM Post UTME 2020/21.
So, let’s get started!
FUAM Post UTME Cut Off Mark 2020
Before you can apply for University of Agriculture, Makurdi Post UTME, you must have scored a minimum of 170 in your JAMB UTME.
If you scored below 170, apply for change of institution now.
FUAM Admission Requirements 2020
The application must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their first choice institution of choice.
All applicants seeking admission into FUAM are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2020/2021 academic session admission. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply.
You also must have scored 170 marks and above.
If you scored below 170, then apply for JAMB change of institution online.
Is FUAM Post UTME Form 2020/21 Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the Post UTME form has not been released online yet.
I will update this post as soon as the Post UTME form is released online.
FUAM Post 2020/2021 UTME screening exercise will commence on a later date.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
How To Pay for FUAM Post UTME Form
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three (3) payment options which are:
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng.
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
Payment in the Bank or our website will commence soon, date to be announced later.
FUAM Post UTME Screening 2020/2021
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
That is all for now on FUAM Post UTME form 2020/2021, screening date and how to apply. If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.
HELP OTHERS – Don’t forget to share the information using the share buttons below.