Immigration to Australia from Nigeria has grown at a yearly rate of 11.88%, making it one of the most important migration routes for skilled human capital within the World. Over 300,000 Citizens of Nigeria now call Australia their permanent home.
Reasons to Immigrate to Australia from Nigeria
There are many reasons to Immigrate to Australia from Nigeria including:
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- Australia has one among the very best GDPs within the World
- Leading Healthcare
- Best in school Education
- Thousands of Miles of Sandy Beaches
- A relaxed pace of life
- Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane are ranked as a number of the foremost liveable cities within the World
- Australian Immigration features a non-discrimination policy. this suggests that applicants from Nigeria are treated fairly, and with equivalent respect as applicants from every other Country within the World.
How to Move out of Nigeria to Australia
There are a variety of Australia Visas available to Citizens of Nigeria moving to Australia, starting from Employer-Sponsored Visas through to the Skilled Migration subclass 189, 190, and 491 Visas.
The 189 and 190 visa classes are available to Citizens of Nigeria providing they meet certain strict requirements and score the requisite number of points. The minimum points score for applicants from Nigeria is 65.
189 and 190 Visa Holders from Nigeria enjoy the subsequent benefits:
- Live and add Australia
- Enter and leave the Country at will
- Access to Health Service (Medicare)
- Education for youngsters
- Full access to Financial Services
Can Citizens of Nigeria Get an Australian Citizenship?
189 and 190 visa holders from Nigeria can convert their Permanent Residency visas to full Australian Citizenship.
How to Immigrate to Australia from Nigeria
- Identify an Occupation in Demand
- Score a minimum of 65 on the Australian Points list
- Secure a Positive Skills Assessment
- Take an English Test
- Lodge an Expression of Interest
- Receive a call for participation to use
- Lodge Formal Application
- Do Police Checks
- Complete Medical Checks
- Receive a PR Visa
Time-frame to Immigrate to Australia from Nigeria
It’ll take around 12 months from start to end for a successful application to immigrate to Australia from Nigeria.
Did you learn from our post today? Australia is in your palms! We hope you found this very helpful! Join the NigeriaLoom family today!
See you next post!* ADS**
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE