Oppo in October launched R5 in China, a stylish and powerful mobile engine that can easily fit into any pocket with its streamline 4.85mm thickness. This smartphone operate on Android 4.4 KitKat and packs a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor which seamlessly integrate with any apps you throw at it. But ofcourse you can still get more out of this device when given root permission and that’s what i will be sharing today.
The tutorial below will teach you how to root Oppo R5 in one click without PC.
DISCLAIMER: This information is intended for experienced users only. It is not intended for basic users and hackers. Please do not try the following method if you are not familiar with mobile phones. We will not be responsible for the use or misuse of this information.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- First download and install latest Framaroot version apk file from here
- To install, simply click on the downloaded apk file. If prompt, go to Settings -> Applications and enable “Unknown Sources”
- After successful installation launch the app from app drawer and select Install SuperSU from the first drop-down menu and select “Gandalf exploit” from the second or you may use Boromir and Faramir depending on model you use
- The rooting process will start and in few minutes you should see confirmation message
- Reboot your device and enjoy
That’s all, quite easy.
Find this post useful? Don’t forget to share it with your friends.