Weeks after HTC 10 was officially announced, HTC today has introduced the smartphone in India. Clad in a full metal body that measure 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0mm and weigh 161 grams, the device features a 5.2-inch Quad-HD (2560p) display; packs a Snapdragon 820 chipset with 4GB RAM; sports 12MP and 5MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 3000mAh battery.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box topped with the company’s new Sense 8 UI, and sports a fingerprint sensor beneath the physical home button.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
HTC 10 Specifications
- 5.2-inch Super LCD 5 display with QHD (2560×1440 pixels) resolution, Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), twin-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel wide-angle front camera, f/1.8 aperture, OIS
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Sense 8 UI
- HTC Boomsound, Dolby Audio
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The HTC 10 comes with a starting price of Rs 52,990 ($795 USD). It will be available from next month (June).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE