HTC has once again debuts a new budget smartphone to India market, the Desire 826 Dual SIM, which was the company’s first device to runs Android 5.0 Lollipop out-of-the-box. The single-SIM version of the phone was launched in January and later went on sale in many regions excluding Nigeria. The Desire 826 Dual SIM carries a priced tag of Rs 26,900 ($420 USD) and is available at both online and offline retailers stores.
HTC Desire 826 Dual SIM Specifications
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS capacitive touchscreen display, 401ppi pixel density, multitouch up to 5 fingers
- 1.7GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (expandable upto 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash, HDR, touch focus, face detection, geotagging, simultaneous video and image recording
- 4-ultrapixel front camera / 13-megapixel front camera (region dependent)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi with Hotspot (dual-band), DLNA, 4G LTE Cat.4, 3G (HSPA+), GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, FM radio, and Micro-USB
- OS: Android 5.0.1 Lollipop
- Dual-SIM (Nano) support
- Battery: 2,600mAh Li-polymer, up to 687 hours standby time (3G), up to 22 hours talk time (2G)
The phone comes in White Birch and Blue Lagoon colour variants.