HTC has silently launched One M9 Prime Camera Edition, a new variant of its last year One M9 smartphone in Germany, a tuned-down version to be precise. The device is listed on the company website along with its specifications, while pricing and availability details are not revealed.
It sports same metal body design, flaunting a 5-inch full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) display on top, but this is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor instead of Snapdragon 810. Also, the One M9 Prime Camera Edition comes equipped with a 13MP rear camera unlike One M9 20MP camera, while it houses an UltraPixel camera at the front. The RAM has been lowered from 3GB to 2GB and the built-in storage from 32GB to 16GB. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop topped with Sense 7 UI and offers single SIM functionality. Besides theses changes, all other specifications remains the same.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
HTC One M9 Prime Camera Edition Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 424ppi
- 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor, PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, dual-LED flash, 4K video recording
- 4-UltraPixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop, Sense 7 UI
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,840mAh
- Dimensions: 144.6 x 69.7 x 9.61mm
- Weight: 158 grams
The smartphone comes in Gunmetal Grey and Gold colour options.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE