Alongside with the U11 Life that was announced today, HTC also launched U11+, a more powerful version of its U11 smartphone, featuring a 6-inch QHD+ Full Screen 18:9 display with minimal bezels. This has everything the U11 had, the Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM, 12MP rear camera and more in specs, and HTC Edge Sense and USonic in features, but it also comes with lots more.
Besides the groundbreaking Full Screen display which happens to be HTC first, the U11+ also packs a more hefty 3930mAh battery. Its water and dust resistant abilities has been up from IP67 to IP68 as well. The phone runs Android 8.0 Oreo with HTC Sense UI on top and comes pre-installed Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice assistant service.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The only feature that got downgraded on the U11+ is the front camera, from 16MP on U11 to 8MP.
HTC U11+ Specifications
- 6-inch Super LCD 6 display with Quad HD+ (2880×1440) resolution, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel Ultra Pixel 3 rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, BSI sensor, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording, 1080p slow-mo video @120fps, RAW supports
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, Sense UI
- USB-C Audio, HTC USonic, BoomSound Hi-Fi, four omni-directional noise-cancelling mics, 3D Audio recording, Hi-Res Audio
- Waterproof and Dustproof (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor (back)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,930mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 188 grams
The phone comes in Amazing Silver and Ceramic Black colors. There is also a Translucent Black color option with transparent back cover. The 6GB RAM+128GB storage model will be available in the U.K for £699 ($925) starting from November 20th, and in European markets for €799 ($930). HTC does not plan to launch the U11+ in the U.S.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE