Huawei in an event in Shenzhen China during the weekend announced a new variant of its latest Honor smartphone dubbed Honor 7 Enhanced Edition. Unlike Honor 7 standard version released in June, the new Enhanced Edition runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box topped with the company’s new EmotionUI 4.0. Also, it packs a 32GB of built-in storage instead of 16GB on the first. Other specifications remains the same.
The smartphone comes with a price tag of CN¥ 1990 ($309 USD) and is currently available for purchase in China. No word on global availability.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei Honor 7 Enhanced Edition Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920 × 1080 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Kirin 935 processor, Mali-T628 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 20-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor,dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi 802.11ac, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, EMUI 4.0
- Battery: 3,100mAh, removable
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE