Huawei Honor brand just made official its much anticipated smartphone in China, the Honor 10. The phone follows the recent P20’s in design; the notch, the dual rear camera setup and the refractive glass back put it right in place amidst the company recent flagships. Furthermore, Huawei has once again opted for its in-house Kirin 970 chipset to powered the device.
The display is 19:9 in aspect ratio and the screen which is 5.84-inch in size comfortably fit the display Full HD+ (2280p) resolution. The technology used for the display is LCD. The amount of RAM onboard is fixed at 6GB while the storage configuration differs; the basic model housing 64GB of storage and the more-premium a 128GB of storage. Both models lack MicroSD expansion slot however.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
At the back aligned horizontally are 16MP+24MP dual camera for pro-photography. Huawei is boasting of the phone AI feature dubbed “AI 2.0” with an “AI Camera” signature scribble on the phone back. The AI offer real-time scene detection when taking photos. At the front is a 24MP camera with AI beautification and facial recognition for face unlock.
The Honor 10 runs Android 8.1 Oreo buttered with EMUI 8.1 and is backed by a 3400mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Honor 10 Specifications
- 5.84-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with FHD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.4GHz octa-core Kirin 970 processor + i7 co-processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 16MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 24MP (Monochrome) dual rear camera, CAF, PDAF, LED flash
- 24-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture; face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- 7-channel audio sound
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3400mAh / 3320mAh (typical/minimum), fast charging
- Dimensions: 149.6 × 71.2 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Color(s): Black, Teal, Twilight
The 64GB storage model is priced at CNY 2599 ($414), while the 128GB storage model costs CNY 2999 ($477). The Honor 10 pre-order begins today while sales will commence on April 27.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE