Few days after it introduced Nova 2i in Malaysia, Huawei today has launched the smartphone as Honor 9i in India. It is the same phone that was launched as Maimang 6 in China last month.
The device features a 5.9-inch FHD+ FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio and is powered by an 8-core Kirin 659 chipset. It has dual front and rear cameras; runs Android 7.0 Nougat, and is powered by a 3340mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Honor 9i Specifications
- 5.9-inch 2.5D curved glass display with FHD+ (2160×1080) resolution
- 64-bit 2.36GHz octa-core Kirin 659 processor, Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 13-megapixel front camera, soft LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 3340mAh / 3240mAh, Turbo charging
- Dimensions: 156.2 × 75.2 × 7.5mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- Color(s): Aurora Blue, Graphite Black, Prestige Gold
It will be available exclusively on e-commerce website FlipKart for Rs 17,999 ($279), starting from October 14th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE