Huawei has launched Honor Play, its latest Android device in China. The phone features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ 19.5:9 display with a notch and it is powered by the company’s in-house Kirin 970 processor with up to 6GB of RAM coupled along.
With the new Honor Play, Huawei introduced a new technology to boost the performance of the GPU and increase the graphics processing for mobile game, which in this case is Mali G72 MP12 GPU. Moreover, the phone also provides 4D gaming experience by using a real-time scene detection to offer subtle heptic that go in rhythm with the gameplay, which makes gaming a more realistic on the device. The audio output is tended to as well as it offers 7.1-channel 3D Histen audio.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The back of the Honor Play is made of a metal material this time and not glass, and sitting at the upper left is 16MP+2MP dual camera, vertically aligned to provide enough space for the fingerprint sensor to rest quietly below. There’s also a 16MP camera at the front for selfie. The cameras are AI-tuned for maximum efficiency.
The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo, supports 3.5mm audio jack, and is backed by a 3750mAh battery.
Honor Play Specifications
- 6.3-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.43GHz octa-core Kirin 970 processor, Mali G72 MP12 GPU, NPU, i7 co-processor, GPU Turbo
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Contrast Auto Focus (CAF), twin-tone LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3750mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 157.91 × 74.27 × 7.84mm
- Weight: 176 grams
The 4GB RAM version costs CNY 1999 ($320), while the pricing of the 6GB RAM version is a bit higher at CNY 2399 ($384). Sales begin on June 11th but it is already available for pre-order in China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE