Huawei has introduced Honor Bee 2, its latest entry-level smartphone with 4G VoLTE supports in India. Like its predecessor, the phone features a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, but this is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. The rear camera has been downgraded from 8MP to 5MP but the front 2MP camera still remains the same when compare with Honor Bee that was released in 2015.
Disappointingly, Huawei has opted to runs the dated Android 5.1 Lollipop on its new device. The Honor Bee 2 comes with rainbow lighting effect around the rear camera that blinks and dance when users receive new notifications. It is backed by a 2,100mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei Honor Bee 2 Specifications
- 4.5-inch display with FWVGA (854×480) resolution
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage (expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card)
- 5-megapixel rear camera, dual-LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop, EMUI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,100mAh
- Colour(s): White, Gold, Black
The device is priced at Rs 7,499 ($112). It will be available at online and offline stores across the region in coming days.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE