Still at the ongoing IFA event in Berlin, Huawei has announced a new Android tablet with voice-calling under its “MediaPad” series, MediaPad M3. The tablet is clad in a metal unibody that is 7.33mm thick, and flaunt a brilliant 8.4-inch WQXGA display with 400 nits brightness.
It comes in two variants, Wifi-only and LTE. The LTE version comes with a dedicated SIM slot with support of 4G LTE and offers voice-calling while the WiFi version does not. Dual stereo speakers equipped with the device are Harman-Kardon certified and are further enhanced with SRS 3.0 technology for great listening pleasure. The MediaPad M3 is powered by Kirin 950 chipset paired with 4GB of RAM. It sports dual 8MP cameras and is backed by a 5100mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei MediaPad M3 Specifications
- 8.4-inch IPS display with WQXGA (2560×1600) resolution
- 2.3GHz octa-core Kirin 950 processor, Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, EMUI 4.1
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE (optional), GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 5100mAh
- Dimensions: 215.5 x 124.2 x 7.3mm
- Color(s): Gold and Silver
The WiFi Version of Huawei MediaPad M3 with 32GB storage is priced at €349 (US$388). The LTE version with 32GB and 64GB storage are priced at €399 (US$444) and €449 (US$500) respectively. It will start shipping in Europe including U.K, Asia and Middle East from 26th of September. Other regions might follow.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE