Huawei has officially announced P10 Lite, the company’s third smartphone in the “P10 series” few weeks after P10 and P10 Plus were introduced at MWC in Barcelona. It has glass front and back just like its big brothers, wrapped around the edges with metal. It features a slightly larger 5.2-inch full-HD display when compare with P10 but this is powered by a less powerful Kirin 658 processor. It also sports a single rear camera.
The P10 Lite runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box just like the others and comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor at the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei P10 Lite Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution
- 64-bit 2.1GHz octa-core Kirin 658 processor, Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, EMUI 5.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3,000mAh, fast charging
- Colour(s): Black, Gold
The phone will be available in United Kingdom on selected network carriers such as EE, Vodafone, and Carphone Warehouse starting today at £299 ($370). It will hit global markets on March 31.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE