Huawei on Wednesday introduced its two latest flagships, P9 and P9 Plus, in London. The company however also silently released “Lite” version of the device in Russia dubbed P9 Lite. Unlike its big brothers, the P9 Lite missed dual cameras setup at the back and includes just 16GB of internal storage. The processor has also been tuned down from Kirin 955 to Kirin 650.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Besides these changes which seems to be huge, the phone maintains same physical appearance. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and sports a fingerprint sensor at the rear just like the other two.
Huawei P9 Lite Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit octa-core Kirin 650 processor
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Hybrid dual-SIM slots (secondary slot usable as MicroSD card slot)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Emotion UI 4.1
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mah
No details regarding its pricing and availability.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE