Andi F2F 5.5U, iBall latest affordable smartphone with 4G LTE has been officially introduced in India. Priced at Rs 6,999 ($105 USD), the device is available in Gold colours at offline and online stores across the region.
The phone features a 5.5-inch HD (720p) display; is powered by a MediaTek MT6735 chipset; sports 8MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 2700mAh. It boots Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box and supports dual-SIM with dual standby.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
iBall Andi F2F 5.5U Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS full lamination display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 1.0GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage (expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera, Exmor R sensor, dual-LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2700mAh
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE