ICPC recruitment 2022 – In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) recruitment including the application portal, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online on www.dcslrecruits.com.
If you have been asking questions like:
- Is ICPC recruitment 2022 form out?
- ICPC shortlist PDF news
- ICPC online assessment and interview news
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end.
Before I even start going deep into the topic, let me make this clear to you.
The official website for ICPC remains www.icpc.gov.ng.
However, the recruitment exercise will not be taking place on www.icpc.gov.ng but rather on www.dcslrecruits.com 2022 recruitment portal.
In other words, The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) has enlisted the services of DCSL recruits for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Now, let’s move to the main issue.
ICPC Recruitment 2022
All applications for The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) must be done online on the ICPC recruitment portal, www.dcslrecruits.com.
You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing ICPC jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the agency.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
To apply for any job in the agency, go to www.dcslrecruits.com portal 2022, find a suitable job, click on apply and fill in your details.
Next, you will be required to fill in your qualifications, credentials and upload your CV and any other certificate.
After that, the ICPC shortlist will be released online and successful candidates will be invited for interview.
ICPC Recruitment 2022 Portal – www.dcslrecruits.com
Latest News Update on ICPC recruitment portal 2022 – The application portal has opened and even closed already for 2020.
The portal was closed on January 30, 2022, after over Three hundred and Seventy Six Thousand candidates applied for the available vacant positions.
If you missed out on this job, you might want to check the ones below.
- NCC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- Shell Nigeria Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment
- UNILAG Recruitment
Latest ICPC Recruitment News – www.icpc.gov.ng
According to a statement released on www.icpc.gov.ng, a total of 376,631 applications were received by 11.59pm of 30th January, 2022 to fill 220 available positions that are supported by budgetary allocation.
There were other statements made by the agency which include:
- That only applicants with specialized skills and required disciplines as listed here will be considered. They include: Accountancy, Law, Economics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Forensic, Computer Science, Statistics/Mathematics, Mass Communications, Sociology, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Engineering, Procurement specialists and Forensic Experts;
- That shortlisted applicants will be subjected to an online assessment test, a computer-based aptitude test, and a written assessment test which will qualify them for an oral interview and other stages of assessment;
- That no applications for the positions of Assistant Directors will be considered as the 2020 budgetary allocation approved for the Commission (after the recruitment advertisement had been placed) does not provide for them;
- That the online assessment test will cover the remaining advertised six job levels, and will be administered over a specific period to assess candidates’ IQ and Logical Reasoning. Emails will be sent to the applicants by DCSL Corporate Services Ltd., the recruiting firm, prior to the assessment date informing them of the date and time of the test;
- That applicants who successfully scale through to the interview will be further subjected to background checks and certificate verification. They will also undergo a polygraph test in addition to a paramilitary training that will last for at least 6 months to ascertain their physical fitness.
That is all for now on ICPC recruitment 2022. If you have any more question, feel free to use the comment section below.