Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University…
This opportunity is open to graduates looking for an opportunity to further their Masters/Ph.D. Degree in the USA.
The application process for this scholarship begins on 1st Aug and ends on 6th Oct 2021 (Annual).
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program at Stanford University cultivates a diverse, multidisciplinary community of emerging leaders from around the world and guides them to collaborate, innovate, and communicate as they prepare to address the complex challenges facing society. Through the King Global Leadership Program, scholars will broaden knowledge, develop skills, and strengthen character, as scholars will go through community experiences, workshops, meetings with leaders, domestic and global study trips, and personal development opportunities.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars span all 7 schools at Stanford. Knight-Hennessy Scholars are talented individuals, and they are made up of a multidisciplinary community of scholars. The program offers a platform for purposeful leadership development and empowers you to effect large-scale positive impact in the world.
Stanford University in the USA
Level/Field(s) of study
Full-time Masters and PhD degrees in any subject offered at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD)
Number of Scholarships
Applicants from all countries – there are no restrictions based on citizenship, age, field of study, career aspiration, etc.
During each of the first 3 years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive:
• a fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
• a stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
• a travel grant intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may access supplemental funds to support academic enrichment (e.g., conference travel).
Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University Eligibility Criteria
There are two baseline eligibility requirements.
- First, in addition to applying to Knight-Hennessy Scholars, you must apply to, be accepted by, and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program. Each incoming Knight-Hennessy Scholar must be a newly enrolling student in a Stanford graduate program including, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD programs. There are no quotas by discipline or program. Note that priority consideration will be given to those who will spend at least two years studying at Stanford.
- Second, you must have earned, in January 2015 or later, a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a college or university of recognized standing. To apply to join the cohort in 2022, you must have earned a bachelor’s degree by January 2015 or later; to apply to join the cohort in 2023, you must have earned a bachelor’s degree by January 2016 or later.
How to Apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars at Stanford University
Applications open 1 August 2021.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must apply separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate degree program. The deadline for the Knight Hennesy Program is 6 October 2021. You must visit the program website to confirm your program’s application deadline which is usually earlier.
Visit the official website to learn more.