Leagoo has launched Shark 1, its latest high-budget phablet in China, packing a huge 6300mAh battery which is one of its key features. According to the firm, the battery can deliver up to three days of use in a single charge and weeks of standby time. Fast charging functionality onboard helps fills the battery from 0% to 90% in roughly two hours. In addition, the Leagoo Shark 1 reversible USB port can be use to charge other portable devices such as Bluetooth Headset, MP3 player e.t.c.
The phablet sports a fingerprint sensor at the back for smart security and authentication.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Leagoo Shark 1 Specifications
- 6.0-inch IPS LTPS display with full-HD (1920 × 1080 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6735 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wifi with Hotspot, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- OS: Leagoo OS 1.2 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 6,300mAh, fast charge, reversible charge
- Dimensions: 158.6 x 82.8 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 240.9 grams
There is no word on pricing and availability details.
Along with Shark 1, Leagoo also launched Elite Y, an affordable 4G LTE-enabled smartphone. The device features a 5-inch HD display; 1.0GHz quad-core MediaTek processor with 1GB RAM; 8GB built-in storage, 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera. Its pricing and availability is not revealed as well.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE